- You can click to find out more about each product.
- All purchases have refund guarantee and direct customer support, from me; not a machine. (Sorry, no soothing hold music.)
- After buying something, if needed you can reply to the confirmation email to ask a question. None of that annoying “Do Not Reply” or “noreply@WeDontCareAboutYou.com” stuff.
- Data collection and privacy is becoming a bigger and bigger issue. If it gives you solace, the only thing I even see when you purchase a product is your email address, which is not put on any list. You have to sign up for my list separately (can do so at the bottom of this page). Therefore, other than “this email bought these products,” zero information about you is collected.
- Below the products is a section of “Frequently Bundled Together.” Over the years, it’s how I’ve seen people group products, along with how I recommend doing so.
- If you want to learn more about me, check this out.
- Handling customer and client data? Here.
Phone / Video consultations?
Frequently Bundled Together
The above is a nice mix of some exercises aimed primarily at knee issues, along with a few ways to help how the knee(s) with how you sit during the day.
I tend to recommend not grouping Mitigating Patellar Tracking Issues with the above, as it hits a mixture of the above, with it’s own focus. For instance, if you’re looking solely at IT band stiffness, the IT band manual is the way to go. If you’re looking at patellar tracking issues, while that may comprise IT band stiffness too, the tracking manual is going to be more comprehensive than only the IT band manual.
You have your exercises to work on, along with ways to modify your activities of daily living -including footwear, finishing up by getting a solid night of sleep.
While the ACL guide hits on knee extension a lot, the knee extension guide hits on it even more. The other 23 hours gets things really dialed in.
This gets you the running routine with corrective exercises to keep you healthy, then things to work on as you go about your day, as we don’t want to ignore the other 15 hours you’re awake, then some ways to help the joints those 8 hours you’re asleep.